Exploring both what's inside my mind and out

5.02.2013

Preparing

Ok, so I've gained back the 10 pounds I lost last year.  Argh.  Am preparing my mind to try to lose it again. 

I do that, prepare myself to begin something.  Excercise, eating, writing, whatever.  It can take me a few days of preparation and usually I'll start.  Usually.

I really want to make exercise a habit like brushing my teeth or putting in my contacts.  It would make my life so much easier in so many ways.

Trying to think of what I have been consistent on.  I consistently get my hair cut and colored.  I consistently go to work.  I consistently have a cup of coffee in the morning.

Otherwise, I'm not too consistent.  Not a habit creator or keeper.  Ok, not the good habits.  I have several bad habits.

What exercises do I like to do:
Yoga
Spinning
Weightlifting

So, if I can fit one session of each of these in a week, that's three sessions of exercise.  That's a good start I think.

I used to like to walk but by the time I get home at night, my calves are too tight and I hurt myself.

So, that is my goal for next week.  Three sessions of exercise.

Ta Da...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home