Exploring both what's inside my mind and out

5.19.2016

Transitioning and Transitioning and Transitioning and well you know

I still don't know what I was waiting for And my time was running wild A million dead-end streets And every time I thought I'd got it made It seemed the taste was not so sweet So I turned myself to face me But I've never caught a glimpse Of how the others must see the faker I'm much too fast to take that test Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes (Turn and face the strange) Ch-ch-changes Don't want to be a richer man Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes (Turn and face the strange) Ch-ch-changes Just gonna have to be a different man Time may change me But I can't trace time I watch the ripples change their size But never leave the stream Of warm impermanence and So the days float through my eyes But still the days seem the same And these children that you spit on As they try to change their worlds Are immune to your consultations They're quite aware of what they're going through Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes (Turn and face the strange) Ch-ch-changes Don't tell them to grow up and out of it Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes (Turn and face the strange) Ch-ch-changes Where's your shame You've left us up to our necks in it Time may change me But you can't trace time Strange fascination, fascinating me Changes are taking the pace I'm going through Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes (Turn and face the strange) Ch-ch-changes Oh, look out you rock 'n rollers Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes (Turn and face the strange) Ch-ch-changes Pretty soon now you're gonna get older Time may change me But I can't trace time I said that time may change me But I can't trace time I feel like a David Bowie song, changes have been my way of life for the past couple of years. Oh let's not kid ourselves, changes have been my way of life, forever. But the last few years things have accelerated. And now, I'm back where I started from. Literally. Back to the city I was born in. Haven't had time to process my feelings about this. I'm working part time for POST but not sure how many hours I'll log. I've been sending out resume's but truthfully, I don't want to work full time. And yet, I need to make some money so I can enjoy my time off. Ok, universe, I'm open to suggestions. Namaste

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home